Shopping Cart

Erna Palic

NPC BIKINI COMPETITOR

BACK TO ATHLETES

HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 126 lb
DOB: March 22, 1987
HOMETOWN: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
RESIDENCE: Boise, Idaho

Despite being new to the sport, Erna is already a fast-rising star in the NPC Bikini Class. “Last year I started training for my very first bikini competition,” she says. “After the first few competitions, I felt so accomplished, like I had truly changed myself.”

Born in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Erna moved with her family to Boise, Idaho, as a young girl. She speaks four languages, and majored in psychology at Boise State University. In 2012, she earned the title of Miss Idaho, and went on to represent her state in the Miss USA pageant.  

But fitness is her passion, and Erna has transferred her world-class charisma and stage presence to her new sport. “I’m focused on setting new fitness goals and continuing to educate myself on health and nutrition,” she says.

Already popular on social media, Erna wants to inspire and motivate others to reach their goals. “As I build my name in the fitness industry, I want to use my following on social media to motivate and inspire others and help them see that having a fit lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to completely give up things you love.” 

ERNA’S FAVORITE TRAINING SONGS

Any song by DJ Snake

Any song by Tiësto

Any song by The Chainsmokers

ERNA’S NUTRITION ADVICE

Fish is on the menu for Erna. “What helps me stay super-lean is a combination of the 80:20 method and following a pescetarian diet. I’ve been pescetarian for over a year now. I’m crazy about it, and it has absolutely changed my life, body, and how I feel.”

A pescetarian doesn’t eat any meat, but does eat fish, as well as eggs and dairy. The 80:20 method is eating clean 80 percent of the time, then eating whatever you want the other 20 percent. 

ERNA’S TRAINING ADVICE

Erna is proof that bikini competitors hit the iron with all the enthusiasm of seasoned strength athletes. “Weight training is a must!” she says. “There is scientific research that the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn just by living.”

She also chooses intense training styles over steady-state cardio to keep her interested. Says Erna: “I believe in HIIT cardio rather than longer sessions. It’s more effective, and you don’t have to count every minute spent on the treadmill hating life.” 

Erna's FAVORITE SUPPLEMENTS

hydration support

Hydra-Charge

BUY NOW

pre-workout primer

Pre-Kaged

BUY NOW

intra-workout fuel

In-Kaged

BUY NOW

Get Exclusive Offers