How did you get started in bodybuilding?
I had a back injury from racing motocross. Weight training helped me manage the physical pain and alleviate my depression, so I continued to pursue it as a lifestyle.
What is our diet like?
It's mostly made up of high protein, high carbs and low fat. Its very simple mostly the same as all champion bodybuilders follow. I also like mix up my protein and carb sources throughout the day as much as possible.
What is your typical training routine?
At the moment, I am training every day with a lot of volume and intensity and sometimes splitting my body parts up into AM and PM sessions. I'm experimenting with it at the moment. I am ensuring that I am taking glutamine and digestive enzymes with every meal to assist with digestion, protein synthesis and recovery. I'm taking BCAA¹s in-between every meal. I have also bumped up my protein. I'll follow this for 12 weeks to see if offers the advantages I am hoping for.
Top 3 exercises?
I don't have favorite exercises.
How do you stay motivated?
I am now so accountable to so many people that it becomes subconscious. Its also a mental therapy so its not something I even think about or question, I just do.
Favorite type of cardio?
Sex or Stairs.
What is your favorite body part?
What supplements do use? (And regimen)?
Upon waking: BCAA, Glutamine, Multi Vitamins and Minerals, Natural Test Booster.
Preworkout: 45 mins mins prior to training, 1 Scoop of PRE-KAGED and 1 scoop of Fermented Glutamine and 1 scoop of Patented Creatine HCl
During Workout: 1 Scoop of IN-KAGED
Immediately Post Workout: 1 Scoop of RE-KAGED, 1 Scoop of Patented Creatine HCl and 1 Scoop of Fermented BCAA's
Throughout the day: I drink HYDRA-CHARGE
Before Bed: Multivitamin, BCAA, Glutamine, Casein, Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme.
What is your other favourite hobbies besides fitness?
Reading, buying records listening to them, working on KAGED MUSCLE, attending music gigs and festivals.
What are the most important tips you would give others in order to achieve a top physique?
Don't focus on the secret supplement, new training philosophy, or cutting edge diet. Put all of your effort into mental application and consistency.
What is your favorite quote to describe your way of thinking?
Do some unnatural things in the gym and fail if you want unnatural results outside of the gym to succeed.
- CEO and founder of KAGED MUSCLE Supplements
- Founder of DTP (Dramatic Transformation Principle)
- Host of the most watched transformation series trainer on the web via Bodybuilding.com
- Worldwide celebrity fitness trainer
- Natural Pro Bodybuilder
- Owner/founder of Gethin Gyms
- Completed course work to receive a diploma in International Health and Sports Therapy.
- Lived in Australia for 5 years while owning and operating my own Fitness center. Also wrote for FLEX and Muscle & Fitness Australia.
- Former writer/photographer for FLEX Magazine (USA and International).
- Hundreds of articles published in Iron Man, Muscle Mag, Max Sports, XOXO, Body Fitness, Muscle News, Physique, Planet Muscle and FAME Magazine.
- Published own publication called KAGED MUSCLE.
- Former Editor-in-Chief of Bodybuilding.com