3 large sweet potatoes, boiled
2-3 scoops chocolate KASEIN protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup organic coconut oil
3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp flaxseeds, soaked
- Scrub sweet potatoes and rinse with cool water. Use a paring knife to peel sweet potatoes, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Fill a large pot about half full with water and add a dash of sea salt.
- Add sweet potato and boil on high for 20 to 25 minutes until tender.
- Pour sweet potatoes into colander and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat baking tray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash sweet potatoes. Add protein powder, baking soda, raw cocoa, and mix well.
- Add egg whites, eggs, coconut oil and flaxseeds to the mixture and combine.
- Pour mixture into baking tray, spreading the mixture evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into squares.