Look, everyone. We understand that we preach on crafting recipes with our products that are 100% clean and contain all-natural ingredients. Our products are ultra-premium and ultra-natural, so all recipes we supply you with should be too. Right? Wrong. We're not going to live under a rock here, folks. Let's be realistic and supply you with a recipe that not only provides an amazing experience but something that is as healthy of a treat that you can get.
KM Innovator Chloe Phillips [IG @all.about.chloe] utilized a minimal amount of ingredients to create these Oreo Protein Truffles. What came from her hard work is a sweet treat allowing you to hit your macro goals.
Oh, and on top of it, it tastes absolutely amazing.
Time from fridge to plate: ~60 min
Makes approximately 20 truffles
Macronutrients (per truffle):
Cals: 84 cal
1) Put the cookies and protein powder into a food processor or blender and blend until a fine crumble.
2) Add the Greek yogurt and mix until combined. I used my hands as found it so much easier.
3) Roll into 20 bite-sized balls and pop in the freezer for 30 mins.
4) In a separate bowl, break the white chocolate into small pieces, add the coconut oil and melt in the microwave.
5) Cover each of the bites, pop in the fridge to set