Have you ever walked into a candy store, saw a huge box of gummy bears staring you down, but not be able to get them because it will ruin your gains? Well.... take this, you artificial gummy bears.
KM Innovator Jessica Dudzinski [IG @belletora] utilized a minimal amount of ingredients to create these Amino Synergy gummies. What came from her hard work is a gummy treat allowing you to hit your macro goals.
Oh, and on top of it, it tastes absolutely amazing.
Time from cabinet to plate: ~1 hour
Makes approximately 10-15 gummies (depending on tray molding)
1 scoop of Raspberry Lemonade Amino Synergy (or favorite flavor)
3 packets of unflavored gelatin
1/2 tsp of citric acid
1/2 cup of boiling water
1. Begin boiling water on the stovetop.
2. Mix your dry ingredients well.
3. Add dry ingredients to the boiling water.
4. Once all ingredients are mixed together, pour into a bowl.
5. Whisk until dry ingredients are dissolved.
6. Pour dissolved mixture into a mold or ice tray.
7. Place mold/ice tray in the freezer and allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes.
Per 1 serving: