Here's a good example of how a dessert recipe can fit into your diet without breaking the bank while satisfying your sweet tooth.
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 25 min Total time: 35 min Serves: 9
Peanut Butter Blondies
- ½ cups oat flour
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 ½ scoops Vanilla KASEIN protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ tsP baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
Peanut Butter Drizzle Topping
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla KASEIN protein powder
For the Peanut Butter Oat Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla, milk, and peanut butter, and whisk together. Batter should be thick, moist and sticky.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan and use your fingers to spread evenly.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the edges are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer the pan to a cooling rack.
Peanut Butter Drizzle (Optional)
- Place peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir, then add your vanilla KASEIN protein powder.
- Using a spoon, drizzle over top of blondies.
- Transfer finished product to refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 9 even squares. Serve.
Nutrition Facts (per blondie square):
10g protein, 11g fat, 12g carbs.