Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged Muscle® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged Muscle®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged Muscle’s BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr Clin Prac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014 Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production and performance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyte and water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
5 Star products.
Hello! Thank you so much for the feedback! Pumped to hear you're enjoying our products! Look out soon for some future drops! Appreciate all the love and support! All the best, Imer A. Kaged Muscle
I use it occasionally and my body has less aches.
Hello! Thank you so much for the feedback! Stoked to hear you're enjoying the glutamine! Appreciate all the love and support! All the best, Imer A. Kaged Muscle
I'm not a smoothy person, but I add it to some greek yogurt after workouts.
Hello! Thank you for this awesome review! Love the idea of mixing the glutamine into yogurt, gotta give it a try! Thanks for all the support! All the best, Imer A. Kaged Muscle
Taste. Was great. No flavor, so was good to add to favorite drink and didn't stick to the bottom like some amino products.
Hi Tim, Thanks for the feedback! I'm also a massive fan of Glutamine, and I also had the same issue in the past with other products. Love how quickly it dissolves and has no strange aftertaste. Have a great day Tim! All the best, Imer A. Kaged Muscle
My first time using a glutamine product and my recovery is better and sleep has improved.