Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged Muscle® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged Muscle®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged Muscle’s BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr Clin Prac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014 Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production and performance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyte and water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I been loving it so much, it helps me a lot with my recovery during my workouts
Hey Nora, Thank you so much for writing your review! It is very appreciated that you took the time to leave your opinion on Glutamine for others to see. Along with this, we are thrilled that you are enjoying the product. Keep on providing your body with the necessary supplementation to repair itself and you will see great growth! Best, Ryan
Works really good for me. Help me with muscle recovery! Great product!!!
Hey there, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughts on KM Glutamine! Along with this, it is great to see that Glutamine has provided you with the supplemental benefits you were searching for. Recovery is the key to achieving your top fitness goals, so it is great to see that you are prioritizing it. Keep up the amazing work. Best, Ryan
I can tell a difference in my recovery time when I am and I am not using this Glutamine. I workout 4 to 5 days a week, just a normal dude trying to stay fit.
Hey Ryan, Thank you very much for your review! It is so great to hear that you are enjoying Glutamine and it is helping you achieve those recovery goals for your fitness. Keep up the amazing work and chasing those goals! Best, Ryan
Totally speeds up my recovery.
Thank you so much for the review, Jean! That's awesome to hear that your recovery has sped up while taking our fermented L-Glutamine! Make sure to try out our Re-Kaged to help support your post-recovery needs! Thank you for the support and for being apart of the Kaged Muscle family!
I am a normal person trying to build more muscle and lose weight on my 40s and is hard. I can't tell you if this product is working or not, just I can say that I feel great.
Hey Eugenio, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this and are happy to see that you are enjoying Glutamine! - Ryan