Thermogenic & appetite suppressant
The transport of fatting acids by L-Carnitine from the Cytosol into the mitochondria
BOOSTS THERMOGENESISUnlike other common weight-loss agents that stimulate sympathetic hormone release and therefore tend to raise heart rate and blood pressure, green tea works through a completely different mechanism. The catechins in green tea have been shown to inhibit the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (e.g., increased metabolic rate) are prolonged.* EGCG is an effective stimulator of thermogenesis, the biochemical process by which fat in the body is “burned” to provide energy. Studies with humans have shown that, by stimulating thermogenesis, EGCG can help burn calories.*[5-7]
The answer is simple—all our ingredients meet our Micropure standards, which means they are third-party tested for purity and potency! In return for a premium price, our manufacturers commit to strict quality standards, ensuring the ingredients in Kaged Muscle® products are manufactured with care.
If you prefer caffeine in your stack, just add Kaged Muscle® Purcaf® caffeine.
1. Muller DM, Seim H et al.: Effects of oral L-Carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002;51(11):1389-1391
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H: The effect of L-Carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(8):1002-1006
3. Bloomer et al. Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretion and blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis 2010, 9:72
4. Borchardt RT, Huber JA. Catechol O-methyltransferase. 5. Structure-activity relationships for inhibition by flavonoids. J Med Chem. 1975 Jan;18(1):120-2.
5. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
6. Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
7. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;81(1):122-9.
8. Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29:992-998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I am only using it for about two weeks now, but I can see change of my body fat, especially belly far which is hardest to get rid off for me. I also have way more energy when I am training.
Stuff is amazing. Does give you the jitters. Helps burn the fat right off. Can see results already
Great. Would recommend to anyone.
Hello, and thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our Clean Burn, and hope you continue to do so. Thank you for taking the time to show your support! We certainly notice it here at Kaged Muscle.
During this pandemic I had started to slip a little with my diet. Since I've been taking Clean Burn, it has helped me to stay focused and on target by not overeating. I am about 1/4 of the bottle and am looking forward to my end results with my daily b/w and cardio plan. Thank you KM for all that you supply
A must try if your trying to get leaner. I use this 5-6 weeks at a time on the end of a trainer. Winner Winner ! Don