KM OpportunitiesShopify Logo KAGED MUSCLE Search KAGED MUSCLE Home Orders New422 Products Customers Analytics Marketing Discounts Apps SALES CHANNELS Online Store Themes Blog posts Pages Navigation Domains Preferences Point of Sale Buy Button Facebook View all channels Settings Pages KM Opportunities Duplicate View Page More actions Page details Title KM Opportunities Content Body html
Kaged Muscle is the first, ultra-premium sports nutrition supplement line of its kind and was created to help you reach your health and fitness goals without cutting corners. Formulated with only the purest, patented ingredients, all Kaged Muscle Supplements experience rigorous testing before being allowed in your supplement stack. We Test, We Don’t Guess.
To help our customers reach their health and fitness goals through proper education and scientifically-backed supplementation.
Kaged Muscle is a rapidly growing company looking to expand our team of fitness-minded individuals. Successful candidates will be capable of working both independently and with our team-oriented colleagues in the downtown Huntington Beach headquarters.
We are seeking a dynamic and organized self-starter with strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in the following areas:
- Enhance current customer experience via predominantly emailed correspondence and occasional calls. Refund/return coordination, creating live chat functionality, and improving overall customer service to ensure complete satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
- Miscellaneous logistical administration to include, but not limited to – direct retailer and warehouse communications, overseeing ordering processes, day-to-day warehouse correspondence and coordination, and handling inbound and outbound logistics.
- The ability to learn and understand the external customers’ processes/systems in order to troubleshoot issues and problem solve, as well as clear, concise communications are key elements for this role.
- Supporting social channels.
- Assisting with local product sampling events
- Analyze current processes and recommend enhanced efficiencies
- Experience with Excel for reporting purposes.
- Previous EDI experience a plus.
Please submit an original, introductory cover letter and resume for this exciting role. Applicants not providing a non-standard cover letter will not be considered for our Team.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Customer Services: 10 years
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.Search engine listing preview Edit website SEO KM Opportunities https://www.kagedmuscle.com/pages/km-opportunities About Us: Kaged Muscle is the first, ultra-premium sports nutrition supplement line of its kind and was created to help you reach your health and fitness goals without cutting corners. Formulated with only the purest, patented ingredients, all Kaged Muscle Supplements experience rigorous testing before being allowed in... Visibility Visible (as of 2018-03-28 11:57am MDT) Hidden Set a specific publish date Template Select a template for this page. Template suffix