Kaged Muscle is the first, ultra-premium sports nutrition supplement line of its kind and was created to help you reach your health and fitness goals without cutting corners. Formulated with only the purest, patented ingredients, all Kaged Muscle Supplements experience rigorous testing before being allowed in your supplement stack. We Test, We Don’t Guess.
To help our customers reach their health and fitness goals through proper education and scientifically-backed supplementation.
Kaged Muscle is a rapidly growing company looking to expand our team of fitness-minded
individuals. Successful candidates will be capable of working independently as part of our
decentralized Team anywhere in the US or Canada. We are seeking a dynamic and organized
self-starter with strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to prioritize and
multitask in the following areas:
- Coordinate the review, approval and implementation of controlled documents including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Oversee, optimize and streamline processes and ensure compliance with all applicable FDA, state and federal regulations plus company policies in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and trending deviations including root cause analysis, implementation of CAPA and follow up.
- Review of manufacturing records for compliance to purity, quality and composition of finished dietary supplement products.
- Collaborate with Operations Management to ensure product quality and to ensure through training and monitoring, that all staff performs according to required SOPs.
- Oversee document management of controlled documents using approved third party software.
- Oversee change control procedures.
- Assist Customer Service in addressing customer complaints relating to product quality and liaise with external AER agency regarding potential adverse event complaints.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues. Implement appropriate and effective corrective and preventive measure(s).
- Coordinate with co-manufacturers and manage the Certificates of Analyses (COAs) program.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of QA training, including staff training on cGMP compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Maintain cGMP training records.
- Participate in decision-making process regarding releases, OOS materials and Deviation procedures.
- Oversee the execution, documentation, and review of internal and external audits, as well as, draft and implement responses to internal and external audit findings (as required).
- Contribute to continuous improvement of both existing and new procedures by liaising with various departments to optimize standard operating procedures and create new ones as needed.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance role with previous Dietary Supplement or NHP experience required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or Laboratory Science (such as biology, etc.) is required.
- Experience in the food industry, particularly with health/dietary supplements.
- Experience developing, implementing and training others on SOPs.
- Highly proficient in popular computer software (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Visio, etc.).
- Highly organized with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, plus demonstrated strength of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Extensive knowledge of FDA current Good Manufacturing Practices and the Code of Federal Regulations as applicable for dietary supplements. Advanced knowledge of 21 CFR Part 111 & 117 cGMPs, and FSMA regulations
- Reports into the VP Compliance & Regulatory Affairs and works closely with the Supply Chain/Operations teams.
Please include a cover letter detailing the required dietary supplement and/or NHP experience for consideration for this role.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com, and be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.