Uzoma Obilors Operation Aesthetic Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
Void Where Prohibited By Law
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America, Canada (excluding Quebec), or the United Kingdom, at the time a Before Photo is submitted and including at the time a prize is awarded/fulfilled;
- Must have reached eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in his/her state, province, or country of residence, whichever is greater, at the time a Before Photo is submitted;
- Must not be: (i) a member of the judging panel, an employee or representative of Sponsor or of its parent and affiliated companies, of its subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors and advertising or promotional agencies; or (ii) a member of the immediate family of any of the above persons (“immediate family” means spouses, parents, children, and siblings); or (iii) a person domiciled with any of the above persons;
- Must provide Sponsor with proof of residence, identification, and age upon request; and
- Must be legally able to travel to the United States of America to participate in the Grand Prize and possess all necessary documentation for such travel (eg. valid passport); travel to be completed by August 31, 2020.
By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final.
3. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter this Contest, visit the Uzoma Obilor Operation Aesthetic Contest page on kagedmuscle.com (the “Website”) and complete each of the following requirements (“Entry”):
- “Sign-up Phase”: Between June 6, 2019 at 09:00:01 AM ET and June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET, submit your full legal name and email address on the Website.
- “Before Photo” Submission Process: (1) If you Sign-up between June 5 at 9:00:01 AM ET and June 27 at 11:59:59 PM ET you must return to the Website to upload your “Before Photo” between June 28 at 12:00:00 AM ET and June 30 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Before Photo Submission Phase”); (2) If you Sign-up between June 28 at 12:00:00 AM ET and June 30 at 11:59:59 PM ET you must upload your Before Photo at the time you register (you cannot return to the Website later to upload your Before Photo). Kaged Muscle will endeavor, but is not obligated, to send a reminder email to Entrants who Sign-up by June 27 at 11:59:59 PM ET, reminding them to return to the Website to upload their Before Photo during the Before Photo Submission Phase.
- Before Photo Requirements: Each Entrant must take one (1) original Before Photo of him/herself while holding a newspaper showing the date of the photograph.
- Transformation Phase: On July 1, 2019 Kaged Muscle will release the materials for the Uzoma Obilor Operation Aesthetic Trainer and all Entrants who completed Sign-up and submitted a Before Photo pursuant to these Contest Rules may begin following the program to transform their physiques. To complete Entry in the Contest, submit an “After Photo” no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on August 27, 2019. For greater clarity, you may upload your After Photo on the final day of your Body Transformation (Day 56; August 25, 2019) if scheduling permits, or on the following 2 days (Day 57 or 58) by 11:59:59 PM ET on August 27, 2019. Upload an After Photo of only yourself which includes a newspaper dated with the same date your photo is taken (ensure the newspaper date is visible in the photo).
Limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period. Entries submitted become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor’s computer software and systems are the official time-keeping device for the purpose of determining when Entries are received by Sponsor (including submitted personal data and photos) and for all other purposes in connection with this Contest. See Paragraph 15 for details about privacy and data protection.
Entrants represent and warrant that their Entry (including photos) is their original work, has not been previously published, has not won previous awards, and does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and must have been created in a legal, safe and otherwise responsible manner. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Entrant or provided with permission by Sponsor, and/or are subject to the rights of third parties, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Contest Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness releases.
Entries may not contain any image or depiction of the following: (i) materials which include or constitute trademarks, trade names or copyrighted works created or owned by any person or entity other than Entrant or for which the Entrant has obtained owner’s written permission to use, subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion; (ii) materials bearing profanities, or bearing the name or likeness of any celebrity, living or dead; (iii) materials which contain visible identifiable or potentially identifiable personal information, including but not limited to, phone numbers, website links, street addresses, e-mail addresses or license plate numbers; (iv) inappropriate behavior for a general audience; (v) any depiction of real or simulated sexual acts; (vi) violence in any form; (vii) materials which violate anyone’s reasonable privacy expectations, violate any known agreement, or which are defamatory in nature; (viii) materials which are derogatory to Sponsor, or any affiliated entity or person; (ix) materials which are discriminatory based on race, religion, national origin, physical disability, age, sex, or sexual orientation or preference; (x) materials in which any person identifiably appears unless Entrant has obtained an appropriate written release from such person granting all rights required herein; and, (xi) materials which do not comply with all other requirements pursuant to these Contest Rules. Entries that do meet these requirements will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any Entry which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines to be inconsistent with the letter or spirit of the Contest Rules or potentially damaging to its, the Contest’s, or another’s image or reputation.
4. JUDGING CRITERIA: During the Judging Phase at Sponsor’s California office, a qualified panel of judges selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion will judge Entries on the following weighted criteria:
- 50% Overall Body Transformation: Judges will compare the Entrant’s physical appearance in the Before and After Photos to assess overall Body Transformation, having regard to apparent improvement in various physical attributes including, but not limited to, muscularity, body fat, symmetry, and the like.
- 50% Photo Quality: Judges will assess the quality of Entrant’s Before and After Photos based on various factors including, but not limited to, composition, lighting, pose, attire, grooming, and the like.
GRAND PRIZE: Consists of: (1) a cheque for USD $1,000; (2) Kaged Muscle branded merchandise including t-shirt, baseball cap, shaker cup; (3) one (1) Uzoma Obilor’s Operation Aesthetic Stack (supplements include PIP stack, Micropure®, Whey Protein Isolate, Glutamine, BCAA, CreaClear®, Hydra-Charge®, Clean Burn, Carnitine); (4) return trip for Entrant to Las Vegas USA including standard economy airfare, two (2) nights hotel accommodation; and (4) one (1) in-person training session with Uzoma Obilor in Las Vegas. See additional details regarding travel, below. Approximate value of Grand Prize is USD $2,507.00.
First Prize: Each consists of: (1) a cheque for USD $500; (2) Kaged Muscle branded merchandise including t-shirt, baseball cap, shaker cup; and (3) one (1) Uzoma Obilor’s Operation Aesthetic Stack (supplements include PIP stack, Micropure®, Whey Protein Isolate, Glutamine, BCAA, CreaClear®, Hydra-Charge®, Clean Burn, Carnitine). Approximate value of each First Prize is USD $907.00.
Second Prize: Each consists of a gift card valued at USD $100, redeemable on the Website only.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions or assignments of a prize will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right, however, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with a similar prize of equal or greater dollar value for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor, in its sole and unfettered discretion, shall determine the authorized prize supplier(s). Prizes are non-refundable, non-negotiable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or equivalent dollar value. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a prize or part of a prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent.
Grand Prize Travel: Travel must occur in accordance with any terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by the tour operator and prize supplier(s), which may be subject to changes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, travel is to be booked through the authorized tour operator, subject to availability and black-out dates, up to the maximum prize value for travel and accommodation. Winner must travel on date(s) chosen with the Tour Operator and be free from any restrictions, including legal restrictions, which would prevent him/her from participating in the prize in any way. In such an event, winner will be solely responsible for any and all costs incurred, and the prize will be forfeited. If winner cannot, for whatever reason, avail him-/herself of the prize (or portion of the prize), he/she shall not be entitled to the prize (or portion of the prize), or any compensation, monetary or otherwise. Travel must be booked and completed prior to August 31, 2020. This condition applies to all products/services the Tour Operator is responsible for with regards to this Contest. To benefit from the prize, travel must be reserved and be redeemed with the assistance of, and through the Tour Operator only. Any arrangements made by winner on his/her own are not the responsibility of Sponsor, or Tour Operator, and will not be considered as part of the prize. Any direct bookings will not be reimbursed. Winner must contact the Tour Operator at least ninety (90) days prior to the desired date of departure. Changes to the booking are permitted at winner’s sole expense. All travel documents that may be required (visa, passport, etc.) are winner’s sole responsibility and must be obtained prior to departure.
Winner is responsible for all incidental expenses incurred for the purpose of taking the trip, or incurred during the trip using any payment method, including, but not limited to, any ground transportation, airport improvement fees, travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance, meals, tips, all taxes, including departure taxes, fees and surcharges, baggage and excess baggage fees, costs associated with obtaining travel documents, required visas and/or necessary vaccinations, or items of a personal nature.
Sponsor will not, in any way whatsoever, engage nor have any involvement in the booking, arrangement or reservation of any travel services in relation with the prize, including but not limited to the reservation of any lodging accommodation or transportation services. The present Contest shall not be interpreted as an offer from Sponsor to perform any of the above-mentioned operations, or to issue vouchers for said operations. Sponsor will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a prize or part of a prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent.
6. NO WARRANTY: The Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible for, any warranty or guarantee relative to the prizes, including, but not limited to, quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The only warranty applicable to any prize is the manufacturer’s or prize supplier’s warranty.
In the event that a selected Entrant: (i) cannot be contacted or be reached; (ii) does not reply by the Claim Deadline; (iii) does not submit signed Declaration and Release documents by the Claim Deadline; (iv) does not correctly answer the skill-testing question where applicable; (v) refuses the prize as awarded; or (vi) does not comply with these Contest Rules in any way as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; the prize will be forfeited and said Entrant will have no recourse towards Sponsor or other Releasees as defined in Paragraph 10, below. Sponsor reserves the right to select another Entrant from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, and in accordance with Paragraphs 3-4. If Entrant dies before receiving, participating in, or using a prize, and proof of death is provided by the estate of deceased Entrant to Sponsor, then a payment equal to the dollar value of the prize shall be made to the estate of deceased Entrant. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Entrant.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify at any time, any Entrant or winner from participating in the Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, for any reason, including, but not limited to, that it finds or believes that person to be violating these Contest Rules or tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the operation of the Website or any other Sponsor-hosted website, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
If an Entrant is disqualified, he/she forfeits the chance to win a prize. Should a winner make any false statement(s) to Sponsor, or is otherwise found to have engaged in conduct contrary to these Rules, said winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize or remit the full value thereof to Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. TAXES: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any federal, provincial/state and/or local government, on any prize won, is the sole responsibility of winner. Grand and First Prize winners who are US residents will each receive a 1099-MISC IRS form for the value of the Prize.
Winners List Request: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state/province/country of each Prize winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by September 30, 2019 to: Kaged Muscle “Uzoma Obilor Operation Aesthetic” Contest Winners List Request, 101 Main Street STE 360, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.