Thermogenic & appetite suppressant
The transport of fatting acids by L-Carnitine from the Cytosol into the mitochondria
BOOSTS THERMOGENESISUnlike other common weight-loss agents that stimulate sympathetic hormone release and therefore tend to raise heart rate and blood pressure, green tea works through a completely different mechanism. The catechins in green tea have been shown to inhibit the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (e.g., increased metabolic rate) are prolonged.* EGCG is an effective stimulator of thermogenesis, the biochemical process by which fat in the body is “burned” to provide energy. Studies with humans have shown that, by stimulating thermogenesis, EGCG can help burn calories.*[5-7]
The answer is simple—all our ingredients meet our Micropure standards, which means they are third-party tested for purity and potency! In return for a premium price, our manufacturers commit to strict quality standards, ensuring the ingredients in Kaged Muscle® products are manufactured with care.
If you prefer caffeine in your stack, just add Kaged Muscle® Purcaf® caffeine.
1. Muller DM, Seim H et al.: Effects of oral L-Carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002;51(11):1389-1391
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H: The effect of L-Carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(8):1002-1006
3. Bloomer et al. Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretion and blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis 2010, 9:72
4. Borchardt RT, Huber JA. Catechol O-methyltransferase. 5. Structure-activity relationships for inhibition by flavonoids. J Med Chem. 1975 Jan;18(1):120-2.
5. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
6. Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
7. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;81(1):122-9.
8. Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29:992-998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You get exactly what you pay for is worth it
Certainly feel a difference when I take my Clean Burn! Make sure you follow the directions, this will not keep you awake at night so spread the servings throughout the day
Hey Thomas, Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We are thrilled to hear that you FEEL the difference while taking Clean Burn, that metabolism is really working! We appreciate you taking the time to show your support, thank you, Thomas!
Absolutely amazing! Product does what it claims and there's no crazy side effects. My cupboards are FILLED with multiple orders of Kaged Muscle Supplements, because I refuse to catch myself without. Serious game changer in the industry in terms of clean energy and thermogenics!
Love it with the caffeine caps or just alone before meals
As usual Kaged muscle does an excellent job. This product is great.
Hello, and thank you for your review! We appreciate you started with "As usual," because definitely set high standards for ourselves-- each time, every time. Thank you for your support, and we hope to have you with us for the long-haul!