Fast ShippingFree Returns365 Return Policy
While most weight-loss formulas only address one of the typical person’s weight management challenges, Clean Burn™ attacks the problem from multiple angles! Losing weight is a complex, multiple-pathway process. An effective solution approaches this process along multiple pathways as Kaged Muscle® has done with Clean Burn™.* It takes the right combination of ingredients to deliver results without making you edgy. Clean Burn™ delivers it in a special blend.
L-Carnitine is known to play a key role in transporting long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane to help break down fat and generate energy.* Carnipure® L-Carnitine was developed in Switzerland and is backed by numerous studies.[1,2]
The transport of fatting acids by L-Carnitine from the Cytosol into the mitochondria
SETS YOUR METABOLISM ON FIRE
Capsimax® Capsicum Extract is a proprietary encapsulated form of premium, highly concentrated capsicum fruit extract, manufactured from the active components of hot red peppers. The active component of Capsimax®, capsaicinoids, deliver the heat of capsaicin without the burn. A non-stimulant ingredient, Capsimax® is designed to increase thermogenesis.*
Unlike other common weight-loss agents that stimulate sympathetic hormone release and therefore tend to raise heart rate and blood pressure, green tea works through a completely different mechanism. The catechins in green tea have been shown to inhibit the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (e.g., increased metabolic rate) are prolonged.*  EGCG is an effective stimulator of thermogenesis, the biochemical process by which fat in the body is “burned” to provide energy. Studies with humans have shown that, by stimulating thermogenesis, EGCG can help burn calories.*[5-7]
For more than 2,000 years, Gymnema sylvestre has been used traditionally as a key herb to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a healthy range.*
ChromeMate® is a unique, patented, niacin-bound chromium complex that supports the bioavailability and efficacy of chromium.* ChromeMate® has been shown to promote weight loss.*
The answer is simple—all our ingredients meet our Micropure standards, which means they are third-party tested for purity and potency! In return for a premium price, our manufacturers commit to strict quality standards, ensuring the ingredients in Kaged Muscle® products are manufactured with care.
CLEAN BURN IS A NON-STIMULANT FORMULA.
If you prefer caffeine in your stack, just add Kaged Muscle® Purcaf® caffeine.
1. Muller DM, Seim H et al.: Effects of oral L-Carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002;51(11):1389-1391
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H: The effect of L-Carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(8):1002-1006
3. Bloomer et al. Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretion and blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis 2010, 9:72
4. Borchardt RT, Huber JA. Catechol O-methyltransferase. 5. Structure-activity relationships for inhibition by flavonoids. J Med Chem. 1975 Jan;18(1):120-2.
5. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
6. Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
7. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;81(1):122-9.
8. Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29:992-998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.