Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged Muscle® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged Muscle®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged Muscle’s BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr Clin Prac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014 Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production and performance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyte and water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Daily user 3 scoops in 1 gallon of water every day. Combined with Amino Synergy the perfect IV for the day to stay hydrated and have the right Amino’s into your body.
Right on, thanks for another awesome review, Donald! Our products, mixed together, are packed with nutrients to keep your body hydrated and anabolic. It's great, and we appreciate the time you took to represent by leaving this review!
When using this product I was not a sore. Great for recovery.
Hey Leigh, Thank you so much for your awesome review! It is so nice to hear how helpful Glutamine has been for you and your recovery. We appreciate your review and support of Kaged Muscle greatly. Keep up the amazing work! Best, Ryan
This stuff is great and mixes well
Hey Christopher, Thank you so much for your review of Glutamine! It definitely does mix easily. I love to use it alongside Hydra-Charge and C-HCl for a great recovery stack. Keep using great products and thank you for your support of Kaged Muscle. Best, Ryan
this is a brand I still trust. personally I don't feel physically different, but I like to think my digestive health and my overall training condition/health is better because of this
Hey Jorge, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you trust Kaged Muscle - we are constantly striving for transparency. Despite not feeling physically different after taking Glutamine, your body is thanking you. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at "email@example.com" if you want to know more about how Glutamine is helping your body. Best, Ryan
So far so good. I use it in my blender protein shake
Hey Joseph, Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy to hear that you are using Glutamine; it's great for recovery after your workouts. Keep up the amazing work and thank you again for your support of Kaged Muscle. Best, Ryan