Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged Muscle® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged Muscle®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged Muscle’s BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr Clin Prac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014 Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production and performance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyte and water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Best Glutamine on the market. Does the job.
Hi Curtis, Thank you for your message. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our Glutamine. We appreciate your support of Kaged Muscle.
Love this product! I always have it in my gallon jug along with hydra charge. It mixes well and knowing that its third party tested and fermented guarantees you quality!
It's unflavored which is the best and I can add to any other supplement of mine, plus I wake up without any relay exertion and DOMS
EVERYTHING from this company is top quality.
Hi Eric, Thank you for you feedback. We are happy to see your statified with the Glutamine. We appreciate your support!