- 2-3 large sweet potatoes (boiled)
- 2-3 scoops chocolate protein powder of your choice
- 1-teaspoon baking powder,
- 1/3-cup organic coconut oil (I use vita coco)
- 3-4 tablespoons raw cacao powder or dark chocolate powder
- 1-2 tablespoons flaxseeds, soaked.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft. Once soft to the touch, peel the skin from potatoes. Mash in bowl until soft with no solid lumps in the mixture.
- Mix in dry ingredients: 2 -3 scoops of chocolate protein powder, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 3-4 tablespoons of raw cocoa or dark chocolate powder. Next mix in coconut oil and seeds in.
- Combine ingredients until mixture is thick and gloopy.
- Pour onto a lined baking tray and press down with a spoon or spatula to ensure the mixture is compact.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Upon removing the brownies from the oven, they should feel fairly soft to the touch and fairly gooey – it is important to wait for them to cool so they don’t crumble when you transfer them onto your plate.
- Also, you can add chocolate almond butter from nuts and more as a topping or anything you like of your choice. Get creative!