Okay, here it is - my #knowledgewithoutmileagetransformation. My goal before the past 9 weeks of seminars, workshops, photo shoots, video shoots, filming, traveling, etc., was to get into good condition over a 4 week period (following the #4Weeks2Shred program), and then hold that condition following the next 9 weeks but put on pure, clean, LEAN muscle tissue. Judging by the scales, mirror and these final photos (below), I didn't only reach my goals, I fucking crushed them! My weight at the end of the 4Weeks2Shred was 211lbs (picture on the left side). In the image on the right, I am weighing 217. That's 6 fucking pounds over a 9 week period!! Even I am absolutely blown away and surprised. When you see yourself everyday, it's hard to comprehend the difference but I knew my results were going to be positive based on my strength, reflection and a lot of comments from others close to me. I depleted plenty of time and the took advantage of the natural anabolic window following by loading on clean organic gluten free calories and fueling with all natural clean pure supplements. I didn't reach my goals, I fucking crushed them.
- I performed low intensity cardio x2 per day for 45 minutes each. 70% of the time, this was performed on a Stairmill.
- I had two low volume high weight training days combined with 3 DTP weight training days per week.
- I ate x9 times in a 24 hour period and tried to eat different protein sources at each meal such as egg whites, whey isolate, turkey, fish, casein, steak every day. I would eat upon waking, immediately before bed and also during the night when I woke up. My carb sources were gluten free when possible. I would include complex carbs in 4 of these meals and fibrous carbs in the remaining 5. My only fat source came from supplementation and naturally occurring in protein sources.
- I would perform 1 cardio AFTER breakfast and the second cardio AFTER my workout but not before taking in 28gm of Whey Isolate Hydrolysate found in Re-Kaged
- Vitamin D
- Natural Test booster (Coming Soon from Kaged Muscle)
- 5gm of fermented L-Glutamine at every meal
- 40gm of fermented BCAA taken throughout day mixed with HYDRA-CHARGE.
- 1.5gm of Micropure L-Carnitine before workout and 1.5gm after workout (before and after cardio on non-training days). This excluded the BCAAs and Glutamine within my PRE/INTRA and POST formulas.
- PRE-KAGED was taken 30 minutes before workout, I sipped on IN-KAGED during workout, and RE-KAGED was consumed immediately post workout but before cardio.
- 10gms of pure L-Citrulline and 40gm of fermented BCAA mixed with HYDRA-CHARGE and sipped on during non-training days. I would also continue to have 5gm of fermented Glutamine with every meal.
- 1gm of EPA and DHA was taken in morning and at night.